1 can (400g) Condensed Milk
220g Caster Sugar
1/4 cup Water
50g Cashew NutCut into pieces
1tsp Vanilla essence
- Brush butter on a baking tray and keep it aside.
- In a nonstick pan combine condensed milk, water, sugar and butter and stir well.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat for about 20 minutes. Keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Add vanilla essence and keep stirring for further 5 minutes.
- Add cashew nuts and keep stirring for further 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to the buttered tray. Spread the mixture in the tray.
- While the mixture is warm cut into shapes (diamond or square).
- Cool well before serving.