1 cup Wheat Flour
2 cups Thick coconut milk
1/4 tsp Turmeric
to fry Oil
to taste Salt
200g Dark Chocolate
1/2 tsp Icing sugar
30ml Whipping cream
- Sift the flour and transfer into a large bowl.
- Add turmeric & salt, mix well.
- Add the egg and coconut milk into the flour mixture and mix well to foam a thick batter without lumps.
- Cover the bowl and leave to rest for at least 45 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Place the Kokis mold in the oil for 1 minute, until the mold is hot.
- Carefully dip the mold into the flour batter. (Make sure all sides of the mold is covered with the batter, except on the top.)
- Transfer the covered mold into the hot oil, and hold it for nearly ½ - 1 minute.
- Then slip the kokis out of the mold by shaking it a bit. If the kokis is sticks to the mold, use a wooden toothpick and push the kokis out from the mold from all sides.
- Fry until golden in color & well crisp
- Drain it on a paper
- For Chocolate dip - melt the dark chocolate ( break the chocolate into small pieces and microwave it for 1 1/2 minutes)
- Add icing sugar and whipping cream and whisk it well.
- Dip the crispy kokis into the chocolate dip (1/2 of the kokis) arrange it in a platter.