An airy- sweet delight
500g Rice Flour
3 cup Thick coconut milk
500g Ladies finger (Okra)
1 cup White Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
as needed Food Colouring
1/4 cup Water
- Blend the ladies fingers with a cup of water in food processor and leave for an hour. Afterwards strain through a fine mesh strainer. Discard the pulp.
- Add rice flour, coconut milk and the ladies finger blended water and mix well.
- Heat a flat frying pan with oil, pour the batter through a strainer (batter will be like thin strings)
- Fry on a low heat and fold into two.
- Fry until crisp.
- To prepare the sugar crystal add sugar, vanilla, food coloring and water in to hot pan, mix well until sugar dissolve.
- Pour sugar syrup over the crisp fritter and leave to set.